Home from home


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wow. The last four days just flashed by, but I wish they could have dragged on.
And yet, here I am -- back at my desk on an overcast Melbourne Monday morning, daydreaming about the farm: swimming, fishing, beer-drinking and canoeing in the cool, freshwater river (which I didn't even get the chance to swim in this time), dusk-time drinks in the back garden with my family, fairy lights and pups, standing on the cool verandahs and looking out at the midday heat, sandwiches with fresh-cut ham and homemade pickles for lunch, rainwater that tastes like water should, even though it's stained a little with eucalypt leaves... Ah well, next time.

Anyway, the reason I was at the farm was that my sister had the most beautiful wedding. Hopefully I'll be able to share some photos of it on here soon. It was so perfectly put together (not to mention photogenic) and truly represented her and her husband... but it was all over too quickly!
So for now, it's back on the mousewheel...


2 comments:

  1. Love how you draw out the neck. It gives the model such a contorted frame--really beautifully done, in my opinion. :)

    Now, I'm glad these last few days passed as quickly as they did, but i wasn't in as dreamy a space as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the best location for a wedding, and that has to be the cutest pup!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...