Share the love II


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. New Spell and the Gypsy Collective skirt with a killer print, teamed up with turquoise and typography // Christmas party braids.
2. Working on a lovely little project -- sometimes people are very easy to work with, what a blessing!
3. Taking my artwork literally // Just love this printed tank by Evil Twin.
4. Sketch time before work... I routinely cruise in to the office an hour or so early, which means I get some uninterrupted drawing time. Usually nothing serious, but always something fun. 
5. Making wishes // Playing in the creek with Shadow, enjoying some beautiful summer weather.
6. Ambitious sketches -- I'm hoping to work on some large pieces over the holidays.
7. Posting prints... thanks so much for all your support!
8. I know, I know, I've said it before but... that jacket! // My cactus, which I was convinced I'd killed, broke out in bloom... I'm like a proud parent, and duly impressed with myself for not killing it. 
9. A steady diet of ink drawings on Saturday mornings. No time for hangovers in my current life.
10. Ebay shirts // Logo work for Wild and Free Jewelry... very happy with this piece.
11. Shadow (and my sister) moved away today... no more sharing grapes with him and letting him sleep on my back when I'm lying on the ground drawing //  On the upside, meet Humble Bean, my soon-to-be daughtepup. Shadow has set a formidable standard as far as huge personality goes, but I think she's the girl for the job. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww what a cute puppy :) love the photo of your illustration from start to finish. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...