Sketchy Fridays: Slow progress...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In my sketchbooks this week: I'm just chippin' away at things, still omitting the use of colour -- gotta sort that out. Hopefully some proper, complete, works to share in the coming week. 
But, I am still being distracted by this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

  1. Your dog is so cute

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the image with the cirlce filled up with little scribbles, did a little post about it on my blog: mercedes-artenciel.blogspot.com
    and YES use color, even if you don´t color everything, you can give little nuances to things and make the drawing very interesting.
    wanna have a look at some of my stuff? https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mercedes-Art-en-Ciel/218058824932081
    you can find some on my facebook page...

    keep the art working! lots of love Mercedes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...