∆ Stonefox ∆

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Photography: christopher ferguson  
Model: bambi northwood-blyth
Stonefox #2
via fgr
I spent a few days recently working on illustrations of the above-pictured fine young lady (which hopefully I'll be able to share with you soon!), and I can say, she's an absolute delight to draw.
Also, how perfect is the combination of an orange light-leak on a blue summer sky?

3 comments:

  1. I love these photos! The editing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful !!!!

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with your blog! such pretty whimsical boho pictures everywhere! full of inspiration! i followed right away! would love you to check out my blog! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...