The year ahead: The Wild Unknown


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I tried out a 'year ahead' tarot spread using the beautiful The Wild Unknown cards... Cards which I would be totally happy to just shuffle and stare at, but I was curious as to what they might say to me...
As someone who doesn't know much about tarot, I can only interpret it quite generally. It looks like quite a journey this year, with some rough stuff around August-October -- destruction and construction -- which resolves into wisdom/knowledge by the end of the year. 
Also, the 'year in general' card was The Star, which bodes well, and the Father of Wands jumped out while I was shuffling -- creativity and charisma, just what I need!
My logical brain is still not sure about tarot, whether it really shows anything, or if it can just become a self-fulfilling set of restrictions, but it is fun to explore, and to sit quietly and think about what might lie ahead. 

If you could see what was in store for the next 12 months, would you?

1 comment:

  1. Love those tarot cards! I'm looking for a good set of tarot cards and it looks like I have finally found a set :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...