Blue jean


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Harley boots via eBay; op-shop flask, Levi jacket, and glasses; markets hat, and crystal and copper necklace; Pony Gold ceramic necklace; boyfriend's Doors shirt; vintage jewellery and jewellery dish; handmade ceramic eye pot; and Fear and Loathing at Rolling Stone

I've been making tiny ceramic things... Not really sure where I'm going with them, but it's such a strange brain-relief to work with something I don't know how to control properly. 
Granted, I'm still clearing up the communication lines between my hands and my mind when I draw, but most of the time I can push my pen into creating something kinda in sync with my mind. 
With clay, on the other had, it's an unholy mess that challenges me to think harder, persevere, be uncomfortable and just really kind of suck at something. 
Which makes it a whole lot more rewarding.
I'm really looking forward to just this little bit more spare time to experiment and grow with my weirder creativity.

4 comments:

  1. i love the boots!


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I love it!

    Well done you, on everything! Hah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a challenge to whittle the mind and sharpen it like a pencil. How up see some small ceramics on here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! love those Harley boots, and Levi's jacket! In fact - i love everything! And the Hunter's book! Oh my! so hipster, so cool! (:
    love your style! :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...