LOVE THINGS: WINTER BLOOMS


1. Collecting the few winter blooms I can find...
2. Car-scrawls and road-trip sketchbooks -- as well as comfiest-ever Somedays Lovin jeans.
3. My mum has an incredible succulent collection, and I'm starting a collection of incredible Spell and the Gypsy Collective rings // A recent favourite.
4. I read the Virgin Suicides and, sure, the movie was beautiful, but the book totally kidnapped my mind and I lived deep in suburban 70s Detroit for a few days // Annnnnd I drew some stuff, and on my hands.
5. One of my favourite recent illustrations -- Lavender // And as a screen print, which I'm really exciting about... Good things are on the way. 

3 comments:

  1. your work is amazing!
    x
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually was attracted to your site because of the banner - I love how simple it is. Your prints are beautiful.

    - Molly
    http://bollymuck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work! It's amazing! <3
    Your rings are always really cool, where do you buy them? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...