SKETCHBOOK: FLICK THROUGH


Welcome to my sketchbook for August/September... I think it was worth the killer neck strain and weird attachment to characters in CSI/Law and Order: SVU ... that I've developed after too many weekends committed to drawing with subliminal background-noise TV on. 
Going to try and get that obsessive-compulsive behaviour on a leash and head back out into the real world soon... 
And thanks everyone for your crazy, incredible support and love! It seriously amps up my obsessive-compulsive need-to-draw days, in the best possible way. Whinge though I may about workloads, I really love being part of such a supportive and creative community. 
It's somethin' else.

1 comment:

  1. Woah! That is way too quick for those beautiful super-detailed drawings! Love love love! Also, I really like the eyes you painted on your nails. Fun :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...