LOVABLE: APRIL THINGS



Things I loved in April:
These Valley Cruise Press pins; Eden adventures on Australia’s south coast – that means dolphins, penguins, squid, diving, octopus, waterfalls, beers, and the best vegie burgers at the pub; celebrating five years of good years with my partner; winter vegetable gardening; Easter daisiesand flower collages; sunny days with threatening afternoon storm clouds; making crazy variety salads to fend off winter sickness; forcing others to listen to the B52s and MJ in the car; Lester Bangs’s biography; lemons slowly turning yellow on our tree; Woody Guthrie wisdom; fireside drinks with friends; CobraCult pieces like this; back-veranda-studio days; and scary future plans. 

6 comments:

  1. I am so in love with your drawings (I think I nearly pinned every single one of them into Pinterest), you're so talented. I just discovered your beautiful blog, and I am so happy about that, it's amazing!
    xx
    Jennifer | Pretty as Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the rams/skull head illustrations yours? If they are, I reallllllly hope they're going up on your shop soon!
    LOVE them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, pretty much all the illustrations I post on here are mine :) I hadn't thought about putting them in the shop, but I will definitely look into it!

      Raych x

      Delete
  3. so stunning and captivating! lovelovelove!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really look forward to your drawing updates. They inspire me so much.

    Zoe-Lee x
    secretdiaryofascavenger.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...